Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Allow guest users to submit Form that posts to landing page owner

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

I must have did something, as the "leads" are no longer displaying in the /my-leads page it is displaying "No Leads Found"

It was working fine the other day. The lead messages are still saving on the member landing pages etc. and I did not update any code that I'm aware of.

Conditionals: on my-leads page

[wpv-view name="lead-message-view" memberid="[wpv-view name='current-user-member-id']"]

Conditionals: on hidden link

(monthly1 was the user/slug)

[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-post-field name="wpcf-post_id" ]' eq '[wpv-view name="current-user-member-id"]' )"]
[cred_form form='lead-notes-form']
[/wpv-conditional]

this would be to edit the page/notes

I'm not sure what happened to this page or how/why this has occured

hidden link is the login link now

There was a View with the slug 'current-user-member-id' that no longer exists, or maybe the slug was changed? It looks like this View has the same contents the missing View had: hidden link

For now, I have placed this View in the My Leads page View shortcode:
hidden link

I have also placed it in the Elementor template for single Lead Messages:
hidden link

Can you confirm the correct posts are displayed now?

Yes that page seems to work fine, the "my-leads" page, however single Lead isn't displaying the "notes" field properly anymore either.

I'm not sure what happened to cause this issue in the first place, i don't think I was changing slugs

we need to get the Notes available for the LANDING PAGE OWNER to be able to edit as well on Single Lead Page.

Okay I see now, I missed that conditional. I have updated it and the Form is now appearing for me on one of my leads.

Perfect. Can you post the conditionals you used in here as well, should something happen I can copy/paste.

I have no idea how i messed it up in the first place, i don't think I edited the slug.. Thanks again you've been a great help on this

Here is the code for the My Leads page View:

[wpv-view name="lead-message-view" memberid="[wpv-view name='member-posts-view']"]

Here is the conditional for the Lead Notes Form:

[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-post-field name="wpcf-post_id" ]' eq '[wpv-view name="member-posts-view"]' )"]
[cred_form form='lead-notes-form']
[/wpv-conditional]

Here is the My Other Leads View conditional:

[wpv-conditional if="([wpv-view name='member-posts-view'] ne '')"]
[wpv-view name="lead-message-view" memberid="[wpv-view name='member-posts-view']"]
[/wpv-conditional]
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.