Skip Navigation

[Resolved] All post pages showing same info

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tonyf-3 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I have created seperate pages for GYMS / PERSONAL TRAINERS / YOGA

However when I put the Toolset view into one of the pages it puts the same view on all 3 pages. So when I now change the view for the grid on gyms page I select 'content selection' 'gyms' and it changes it on all 3 pages for PTs and YOGA.

hidden link

Hi, it sounds like some kind of template has been applied to these pages, and the View is included in the template. I took a quick look at your site and I can see that you have the Toolset Layouts plugin active. That plugin is a legacy plugin that has been mostly replaced by Toolset Blocks, so if you're creating a new site we recommend you deactivate and delete the Toolset Layouts plugin and use Content Templates via Toolset Blocks instead. There is really no good reason to use Toolset Layouts unless you are editing an existing site that was built using Toolset Layouts. Having the plugin installed and activated will only cause confusion.

Once you have deactivated and deleted the Layouts plugin, check to see if these 3 pages have a Content Template applied in the wp-admin post editor. If they all have the same template, that would explain why the same content appears on all 3 pages. You can remove the Content Template assignment from these pages and build the page designs directly in the Block editor for each page.

If these changes do not seem to be relevant, or if the problem is not resolved, I'll be glad to take a closer look. Please provide login credentials in the private reply fields here and I will give you some feedback.

Thanks Christian, I was using a page duplicator to copy my content pages. Think thats solved it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.