Skip Navigation

[Resolved] All filter options clear results

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Using two or more Types checkboxes fields inside a Views parametric search can produce wrong results when selecting options from more than one field.

Solution:
Apply this fix or use Views 1.12+
https://toolset.com/errata/filtering-by-multiple-checkboxes-fields-fails-to-return-results/

This support ticket is created 8 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by OliverJ8211 8 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Results one.png
Results 3.png
Results 2.png
Bildschirmfoto 2016-02-25 um 15.24.35.png

I apologize, here is the screenshot.

I logged into your site and all is working fine
(see additional screenshots)

Am I missing something?

The results are correct ( I actually needed to set Time Zone for the Post "Tests" as it was missing)
As you see I chose Hawaii time and it works.

Please don't hesitate to update me if I misunderstand the issue.

The Conflict with the Default labels, seems due to a 3rd party or Custom Code, as I can not reproduce that locally on a default Theme and Toolset update to last versions with your fixes applied.

We need to handle this in a new ticket if the issue persists, I apologize this fastidious process but this is Company Policy and we do it in order to let the Users find solutions faster and on topic.

Please don't hesitate to inform me in case the issue persists
and do not hesitate to open a new thread if other issues or problems arise

Thank you for your patience.

That's now working because of my fix.

Our Posts crossed each other.

I apologize this.

can you elaborate what you fixed?

I understand the Time Zone was not working because it was missing Datas, correct?

I ask because if you fixed something else in the Core Code, I would need too inform the DEV straight away in regard.

But if I understand correctly the issue was the missing Time Zone Information, correct?

Thank you

FIX.png

I removed the highlighted part in the screenshot. It seems "Custom field content" either can't have - or :

Midway Islands as you can see in the screenshot already had this part left out, that's why it worked.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.