Skip Navigation

[Resolved] AJAX results no longer updating when filter dropdown is selected

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by heatherS 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to: get the results to load when a Type or Taxonomy is selected from the dropdown menu.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: results based on the selected "Content Type" and "Topic"

Instead, I got: nothing to load based on filter selections; default posts remain underneath the filter.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Heather

Visiting your site I notice in the browser console that there are a number of JS errors on the initial page load which I suspect are stopping the Views scripts executing when you come to make a search selection.

All of the errors relate to caching. Whatever option you are using for caching, could you flush the cache or disable it altogether and see if that fixes the issue?

Look like it was indeed the caching tool we were using - I de-minified the js files and the filter works again.

Thank you for the help!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.