Skip Navigation

[Closed] After upgrade error toolset_relationships' doesn't exist

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I upgraded the plugins in my website and get this error:
Oops! There's been a problem when upgrading Toolset data structures. Please make sure your current configuration allows WordPress to alter database tables.If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact our support with this technical information:

Table 'pwtrek.Tgbtoolset_relationships' doesn't exist

Hi, can you tell me what you see when you go to Toolset > Relationships? Has this site been migrated to the new relationships system yet?

I see that there are no relations, and I see the same error.

Has this site been migrated to the new relationships system yet
I don't know, I just updated to the latest version

If the site has not been migrated to the new relationships system, you should see a message at Toolset > Relationships indicating that the system has not been migrated yet. If you see no such message, try creating a one-to-many relationship between any two post types to see if the system allows this relationship to be created. Please let me know the results.

When I make a relationship I see this:
An error creating a relationship "Messages Team": No relationship was found with slug "message-team-member".

Okay, may I log in to your admin area and create a clone of your website? I may need our developers to take a closer look. Please provide login credentials in the private reply fields here.

I think the problem is not your plugin but on our server.
We first look in to this.

Okay that's fine, I will stand by for your update.

The topic ‘[Closed] After upgrade error toolset_relationships' doesn't exist’ is closed to new replies.