Skip Navigation

[Resolved] After migrating with Duplicator, Marker Maps not showing

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jaime 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jaime,

Can you provide me with access to the test site ?

Also I want to run some tests on the live site but I need to check the test site for any differences.

Next I will perhaps be migrating over the view only using our Toolset Module manager plugin to see if this will work. You may see me creating a new test page on the live site to run some checks.

I will create a location near to me if its needed to see if the functionality works.

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane.
I guess I have good news for you.
I think I solved the problem.

What I have done?
I changed my hosting provider.
That's all.

I can't imagine why this can be such a problem, but the fact is I copied my Live Site (on 1&1) and I migrate it to another hosting provider of my trust (Dinahosting). And it worked now like a charm.

I'm going to make some more tests to confirm, but I would like to share this information with you before you make any extra work.
That's pretty strange isn't it?
:/

I'm writing THIS message after testing, and seems everything working ok now.
I didn't want to close this ticket just for wait for an answer form you...
It makes any sense all this came from the Hosting Provider?
🙁

(I'm not expecting a big and detailed answer form you. With a 'Yes' or 'No' would be enough...)
Thanks a lot for your hard work and dedication, Shane.
You're great.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jaime,

Thats great news. It would perhaps be an issue with the hosting then given that just changing hosts resolved the issue.

It makes any sense all this came from the Hosting Provider?

Actually it does because i've seen stranger issues than this happen with various hosting providers and when I get a copy of the clients site everything is fine.

Server/hosting issues are difficult to debug because even when they meet the minimum requirements for our plugins they will sometimes block certain connections, files etc.

However I'm happy to see that the issue is now resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.