Skip Navigation

[Resolved] After installing all plugins our wordpress website doesn't loads anymore.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Franco Calcagni 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: access to our wrdpress site

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: the admin dashboard

Instead, I got: a redirect url without any access to the admin dashboard

Hi, I'll be glad to take a look. First I would like to see if your WordPress installation is registering any errors. You can see how to enable debug logging here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-toolset/

Go in your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Then add these lines, just before it says 'stop editing here':

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');
ini_set('display_errors', 'Off');

Then visit your wp-admin page again. This will create an error_log.txt file in your site's root directory. Please send me its contents. Once that is done, you can revert the updates you made to wp-config.php.

Once the error log is generated, you can get your site up again by logging in to your server with FTP and temporarily renaming the Toolset plugin folders. You can find them in wp-content/plugins. If you add "_backup" to the folder name of each Toolset plugin, this will effectively disable the plugin from your site. This should get you back to a point where you can view your site and log in to WP again. I'm not sure which Toolset plugins you had enabled, but here are the folder names of common ones:

types
layouts
wp-views
types-access
cred-frontend-editor
toolset-maps
woocommerce-views
framework-installer

Please let me know if this does not get your site up and running immediately, and I will be glad to jump in.

Hi Christian, the problem is that we cannot access to any file nor the wp-admin page.
It seems that after the plugins activation all files and database connections are removed.

Franco

Can you provide me with FTP credentials? I will log in to your server and take a look at your site file structure. I am enabling a private reply area here so you can share credentials securely.

If you're testing locally, then you can modify your local files to perform the change to wp-config.php that I mentioned before. I understand you can't access wp-admin, however, an error log will be generated when you visit the wp-admin URL automatically even if the wp-admin page doesn't load for you. Hope this helps!
The next reply is private just in case you want to send credentials.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.