Skip Navigation

[Closed] After import, all Content View Loops will not display on front-end

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Created the development site. Everything works as desired. Upon import to production site, now NONE of the view loops will display. Any content viewed at individual item template view does work.
I've tried to manually recreate a brand new page with a new loop, however no content will display there either.
The only major differences between the two environments is a slight variation in PHP subversion (7.2.28 vs 7.2.25) and in MySQL version (10.3.22 vs 5.6.32).
Are there any setting changes in the configuration that might need to be changed?

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Have reviewed several forum posts but cannot find one that describes this condition.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
"RESOURCES"
Development version (correct) hidden link
Production version (only showing heading) hidden link

"PRODUCTS"
Production version (only showing heading) hidden link

"VOGL PRODUCTS"
Production version (totally blank) hidden link

What is the link to your site? Compare the development site link ( hidden link ) with the production site link ( hidden link )

Hello,

There isn't MYSQL 10.3.22, are we talking about MariaDB 10.3.22?

How do you export/import the website data?
I suggest you try to follow our document to migrate the website:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-migrate-a-wordpress-site-from-one-domain-to-the-other/

And also check if there is any PHP error in your website, you can follow our document to get the PHP debug logs:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

Hi,

Regarding SQL versions, I was quoting from the site details listed by the WP-Optimize plugin, which is stating "MySQL 10.3.22 - Linux", most likely they are referring to Maria 10.3.22. I thought it strange because isn't version 8 the current?

I used the All-In-One WP Migration plugin to migrate the site. I have never had an issue from a migration every before with this, however this the first migration with a Toolset implementation. Would it be advisable to re-import using one of the other methods detailed in the Toolset resources?

Hi,

With debug mode on, this is the error I am getting on all pages trying to load a Toolset View:

Notice: Trying to get property 'innerHTML' of non-object in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/wpv.class.php on line 2201

Please advise,

Thanks for the details, it seems to be an compatibility issue when you import data with All-In-One WP Migration plugin, it is not in our document:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-migrate-a-wordpress-site-from-one-domain-to-the-other/
Can you follow above document to migrate the website, and test again?

In above document. there is a plugin we recommended:
Duplicator – this plugin helps you to migrate your entire site, including the files and the database

If the problem still persists, please provide a full copy of your website in below private message box, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

You can put the duplicator package file in your own google drive disk, and share the link.

The topic ‘[Closed] After import, all Content View Loops will not display on front-end’ is closed to new replies.