Skip Navigation

[Resolved] After I updated to "wordpress version 5.4–de_DE" CRED Commerce does have error

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 43 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Lara 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I'm not sure why you able to see the issue as I am not able to reproduce the issue on my local test install with the duplicator copy of your site as well as I do not see the issue on your test site as well.

1) When the form is submitted by a guest, the guest will be redirected to cuteberry.de instead to the checkout page.
2) The guest is now in the cuteberry.de-page. If he goes back to hidden link and submits the form again, he will be now redirected to the Checkout-page - in most cases.
==>
I checked above issue. I follow the following steps:
=> I've loaded the following page WITHOUT login: hidden link
=> I fill the form and submit the details
=> It successfully redirects me on the checkout page.
=
Please check the following video: hidden link

I'm able to successfully redirected to the checkout page when I am not loggedin (as a guest user).
=> hidden link

Am I missing anything here?

Hi Minesh,
yes, I tried it on my end too and it seems like the issue is gone here, too. It's a mystery. When you made the duplicator copy yesterday, the Super PWA plugin broke. As a result I had to remove it completely and install it and activate it again. Probably this solved the issue. I will ask my collegue to test it, too - but at the moment it seems like the issue is resolved. I will update you, tomorrow. Many thanks Minesh

Minesh
Supporter

Glad to know that the redirection issue is fixed. Please feel free to resolve the ticket and open a new one with your new question if you may have 🙂

Hi Minesh,
today I realized that I only completely removed the Super PWA plugin on our main page and that the beta version hidden link still contained the broke Super PWA plugin. So I removed it there too. After I installed and activated a fresh version of the Super PWA plugin on the Beta version, the problem was there again. It's strange, because before I updated wordpress to the new version, Super PWA plugin and Toolset never had an compability issue. I tested it extensively. Can this problem be solved?

Minesh
Supporter

I just tested on your test install: hidden link

I can see once I submit the form it redirects me to the checkout page. Can you please check once again as I am not able to see the issue.

Hi Minesh,

many thanks for your work. Can we put this issue on hold? Right now, it seems to work here too, however I would appreciate, if I could test it extensively together with a work colleague, before I mark the issue as resolved.

Thank you so much.

Kind regards
Lara

Minesh
Supporter

This ticket already becomes a story of three pages.

So, I suggest you to mark it resolved and whenever you face any related issue, please open a new ticket and add the old ticket as a reference if it makes sense for you.

Hi Minesh,

now it works in the beta-version of the product, but it doesn't work in the product itself.

hidden link

I have selected: After visitors submit this form, go to checkout page. As you can see in the video, it redirects me to the cart page and there it says that no product is in the cart.

Shall I close the ticket and open a new one?

Kind regards
Lara

Minesh
Supporter

It could be and could be not as they may have a different setup.

So - when you say it works with beta version, do you mean that it works on your staging site but not on the actual site? If yes, can you pass me on the actual site access details?

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I just deactivated and re-activated the Super Progressive Web Apps on your live site.

Then I go to the registration page without login on another browser: hidden link
- I submit the form and it works as expected.

It looks like it has some cache or some other settings that causes the issue.

Can you please confirm it works at your end as well.

Screenshot_20200428_180731_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi Minesh,
I tried it and unfortunately it still doesn't work on my end. See attached screenshot.

Minesh
Supporter

This is really strange issue.

If I try to submit the hidden link form using chrome , Yes, I can see the issue but If I try to submit the hidden link form with FireFox browser, it works as expected.

Can you please check with firefox and let me know if it works for you as well.

Hi Minesh,

many apologies for the delay. I have been unwell for a few days.

I agree with you it's a really strange issue. It doesn't work as expected with all browsers on my end. Being unwell gave me the opportunity to think about it and I came to the conclusion, that I will accept, that it will not work with my setup for whatever reason. I will change the registration process and allow customers to pay with the new Paypal Smartbuttons after they registered with a CRED user form. Many thanks for your decicated work. I appreciate it a lot.

Kind regards
Lara

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.