Skip Navigation

[Resolved] After adding a new taxanomy it is not working in the parametric search

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The problem being described in this customer's ticket is that his parametric search taxonomy filters are not working.

Solution:

It turns out that the Toolset plugins being were not up to date and was causing the issue.

Updating the plugins resolved the issue.

It is always recommended to keep your plugins updated to the latest versions to maintain maximum compatibility and functionality.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mcjS 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
3. parametric search.png
2. taxanomy.png
1. taxonomy filter.png

I am trying to: use the parametric search with a new taxonomy

When I select one taxonomy it is given all the CPT (more then 100) , not only the CPT with the specific taxonomy: just 2, see screenshot.?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I took a look at this and noticed that you are running outdated versions of our plugins.

What I recommend that you do is to update the plugins to the latest versions and see if that helps.

Please let me know once you have done this.

Thanks,
Shane

Solved!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.