Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Affect multiple posts at once

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by gaborG 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I offer courses on my website as an affiliate.
Sometimes the site for which I'm an affiliate offers a site-wide promotion, in which case every course's price would drop to the same amount. Setting these changes manually for 1-200 courses will be extremely challenging - mainly to my nerves.

How could I somehow make a setting - any form of setting - that I can change manually for all the courses at once, so that if I set it, it crosses out the old price and displays the discounted price as well, for all the courses, at once?
The individual discounts are set in a parent Discount post type. If there is a way to set the parents of all posts at once, that could work in one way because all the discount prices are the same, but it would not work backwards because all the regular prices (and other discounts applied, which would be overwritten by the site-wide promo) are different.

Any ideas are welcome. Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

There is no such built-in feature using which you can update all custom fields in single click.

I suggest you should do that using SQL query. Find your records and update it accordingly.

You should use some GUI to access your database such as PHPMyAdmin.

If you need more help with this, Please feel free to contact our certified partners.
https://toolset.com/consultant/

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.