Skip Navigation

[Closed] Advanced Product Search Woocommerce

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 10 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 10 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

OK. I have setup my lovely custom search, only issue - its not working! I have it in the widget on the homepage only for the moment, but when you do a search I want it to show the results in a seperate page - where have I gone wrong?

hidden link

Under Gift Finder

Hi demetriusP

You can put the filter form in a widget, and display the result in another page.
Here is a document about "Displaying just the search form"
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/front-page-filters/#vfmh-displaying-just-your-filter

Hope it help

Thanks.

The only issue I now have is, other than some css editing 🙂 is a strange gift finder Gift Finder on the top of my page. I cannot find the source of it
hidden link

I checked the HTML source code, It should be in your view,
Plesae edit your view, check if there is extra shortcode in it:
wpv-post-title or wpv-post-link

The topic ‘[Closed] Advanced Product Search Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.