Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Adding Types field with button doesn't work in new Divi Builder

This support ticket is created 4 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
divi-insert-err.PNG

I am trying to: Add a Fields and Views Using Divi Builder

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: See image

I expected to see: Shortcode insert

Instead, I got: NOTHING happens

For the backend (when editing Content Templates with Divi for example), the issue should be solved as soon you head to Divi > Theme Options > Builder > Advanced > The Latest Divi Builder Experience and deactivate that.

This should allow you to insert Fields and Views when editing a CT with the builder and it's the mandatory setting when you use it with Toolset.
https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/

You cannot use the "new editor experience" when using Toolset with Divi, in short.
Can you confirm as soon the setting in Divi is changed as suggested, then the issue is solved?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.