Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Add "Do you really want to leave this page?" to CSS

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by gaborG 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Juan.

Author

I just lost a bunch of CSS codes because I accidentally forgot to save the CRED form before I navigated away from the page.
Normally when there are unsaved changes, the site asks whether I'm sure I want to leave the page and lose all the changes. Not in case all the changes are in the CSS field of a CRED form.

Please add this security question there too, so we don't lose the codes. Thanks.

Juan
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Gabor

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, you are right. CRED edit pages do not have such security measures, so even changes performed in the form editor are not saved if you navigate away without saving. I do agree that we should include this in the future, to avoid leaving unsaved settings or data.

We have already some plans to improve the CRED edit page usability. I wil add this request to the list, so our developers can evaluate and assign this task to a given sprint.

Please note that this will go under evaluation first and then, eventually, it will be put into a development cycle, so it might take some time to get released. But we consider all feature requests that we get, and this one makes a lot of sense.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Thanks Juan.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.