Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Add an option to select the number of loop entries to show per page

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am displaying furniture items. Currently, I have the views set up to show 10 items per page. The client wants the user to be able to select the number to view from the front end. I've not got a lot of experience with toolset, and I have no idea if that is doable

Is there any documentation that you are following? no

Is there a similar example that we can see?
attached is a screen shot of what the client wants to do. There is a dropdown that allows them to select if they want to see 10 or 20, or whatever entries per page.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Unfortunately no this is not possible to do. However I would recommend opening a feature request ticket for this one.

To open a feature request i would recommend going to the link below.

https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.