Skip Navigation

[Resolved] account

This support ticket is created 5 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi, can't get help via contact form, they told me to open a topic here.

i have been ill for the last half year; back working since short now. I noticed that my toolset plugin are not updateable anymore, and went searching on your forums and came to the tariff change.
However, i had lifetime account, so i should be able to continue working with Toolset, not so?

Thanks for your help!
Best regards,

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Filip,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

What I can do is to check with the team responsible for this and to get back to you on this one.
Take a read here if you haven't already done so https://toolset.com/2018/04/changes-to-the-way-we-take-payment-for-toolset/

It seems if you've owned a lifetime account then you should still be able to use it. Are the plugins still available here for download ?
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, i read that, and no, they aren't available.
Thanks
Filip

Amit Kvint
Supporter

Hi Filip,

This is Amit, I am the Toolset support manager.

I had a look at your account and from what I can see it should be OK.

The WPML - complementary accounts allow you to download Access and Types plugin as well as any other free plugin from the Toolset family - can you please let me know what were you expecting to be able to download and what actually appears in your Downloads page? (a screen can help us)

Thanks!
Amit

Hi Amit,

well i expected everything to be available, as it used to be, since my toolset account was lifetime. I can't attach screenshots of how it used to be there in my account, since it's not that way any longer.

Thanks,
Filip

Hello, can we please move on with this; i'm stuck in my work right now. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Filip

Shane
Supporter

Hi Filip,

I must apologize for the delay here.

I had our systems team check on this for me and it seems that your previous toolset account had been an Agency account.

This account expired on September 1, 2017 .

As Amit mentioned the WPML complementary should provide the Types and Access plugin. Can you at least download these 2 plugins from the downloads page here ? https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

If not please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

my account was a lifetime account, it told so whenever i was in my toolset account...
If it wasn't lifetime than it would have stopped functioning earlier already...
Thanks!

Kind regards,
Filip

Shane
Supporter

Hi Filip,

Based on the screenshot provided from our team there wasn't a Lifetime account. See Screenshot in link below.
hidden link

It could be that you have the lifetime account under another account name but what we have here is for an agency account.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, that screenshot is nothing from my account how i saw it. That interface and terminology is completely different.
How i saw my account, it said 'lifetime'.

Thanks
Filip

Shane
Supporter

Hi Filip,

The screenshot was of what we have on your account.

I can send a mail to our systems team for further clarification on this and to do check on the account.

Thanks,
Shane

ok thanks Shane, looking forward!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Filip,

A member from our admin team should be contacting our regarding this. Nothing more we can do here through the forum.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.