Skip Navigation

[Closed] Accordian element not working properly when activating Toolset plugin

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I am trying to: When I click on an accordian element when using my Avada Theme it doesn't work.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Could you please elaborate a little more on this issue so I can better understand it? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

What Toolset plugin contributes to this issue when activated? Types, Blocks?

Does this issue appear when only Toolset plugins are activated? Please deactivate all plugins except Toolset ones and check if the issue persists.

Would I need to login to your website to check this issue? If yes, your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

The topic ‘[Closed] Accordian element not working properly when activating Toolset plugin’ is closed to new replies.