Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Access UI always collapse

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by FedericoI4663 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Toolset_Access.jpg

In the admin, when i try to expand any of post type rows, the row expand and immediatly collapse so i am not able to edit or use it.

In the Chrome console there are no JS errors.

Couldn't find Toolset --> Help to get the debug info so i installed a debug info plugin and this is the result:

WordPress Version: 4.5.2
Current WordPress Theme: Barber - WordPress Theme version 1.4.3
Theme Author: gljivec - hidden link
Theme URI: hidden link
Active Plugins: contact-form-7/wp-contact-form-7.php | cred-frontend-editor/plugin.php | debug-info/debug-info.php | duplicator/duplicator.php | limit-login-attempts/limit-login-attempts.php | page-builder-pmc/page-builder-pmc.php | revslider/revslider.php | toolset-maps/toolset-maps-loader.php | toolset-module-manager/plugin.php | types-access/types-access.php | types/wpcf.php | users-ultra/xoousers.php | wp-views/wp-views.php |
PHP Version: 5.5.33
MySQL Version: 5.6.30-76.3-log
Apache Version: This information is not available.

Many thanks - Federico

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Regarding the debug information:
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

This is strange and I do not face such issue with chrome or FF browser.

1)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

2)
Could you please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for review. (errors found on your page or on your browser console)

Hi,

i found that the issue was generated by the Page builder & Shortcodes - hidden link
used by my theme Barber Shop. Disabling the Page builder Toolset Access expand and collapse properly. Not very convenient for me discovering that my theme is incompatible ... i will think how to fix this ...

If you have any idea you are welcome

Best,
Federico

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.