Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Access seems not to work anymore with Divi

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

[toolset_access] shortcode does not work in Divi builder.

Solution:

It seems to be a compatibility problem, I have tried the same codes in another page without Divi builder, it works fine.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fredr 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:
Make things work (everything was OK last week). For example : I have a form configured to be used by certain unser roles but not for simple visitors.
BEFORE : Everything was OK : if you had the role, you could see the form and create a declaration
THIS MORNING (the client called me...) : no form appears...

Other issue : the "access" button does not appear in the Divi builder as before

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

I expected to see:

My form (when I have a correct user role)

Instead, I got:

A blank page

password-window.JPG

Hello,

I have tried the credentials you provided above, but get a password window, see screenshot. Please check it. Thanks

I'm sorry, the password is : reaumur

A little improvement I discovered : when using the classic divi builder instead of the new one, the "access" controls are available.

Access-button.JPG

Thanks for the details.
Q1) no form appears...

I have tried the same codes in another page without Divi builder, see it here, it works fine:
hidden link

It seems to be a compatibility problem in your website, please check these:
1) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2019, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again

2) Also check if there is any PHP/JS error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

3) If the problem still persists, please provide a copy of your website, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Q2) the "access" button does not appear in the Divi builder as before
Where and how can I see the problem?
I have tried these in your website:
Edit the problem page:
hidden link
edit the "Text" Module, I can see the "Access" button without any problem, see screenshot: Access-button.JPG

Thanks a lot. I'll try all your suggestions.
On my side, the "access" button appears when using the "classic" divi builder, but not when using the new "improved" one.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.