Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Access not able to view/grant permissions to Gravity Form capabilities

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author
User Role Editor.png

I was wanting to replace a plugin I've used in the past called User Role Editor with Toolset Access to create a custom user role, however, it appears that Access does not see the Gravity Forms capabilities like the User Role Editor plugin does (see included screen shot). I want to be able to grant some of these privileges to Gravity Forms for another user.

If the answer is that I have to manually add a new custom capability in Access, then that's not a good answer since the User Role Editor plugin already sees these capabilities. I do have Advanced mode enabled in Toolset Access and have gone through all permission tabs but to no avail. Any insight would be great, thanks.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting us.

To make the Toolset Access plugin incorporate the capabilities from the Gravity form plugin as well, you can submit a feature request at:
https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

We just changed how feature requests are gathered, and there you will be able to add this suggestion, so Product Management can consider it directly.

Appreciate you brought this forward. The feedback and suggestions are important to us and help improve in the right direction.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.