Skip Navigation

[Resolved] A Toolset View is listing a post that is not in WP

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by John Mac 4 years, 2 months ago.

Author

## I am trying to:
Create a View that is listing a CPT in WP. But there' a bug in the listing.

## Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
-on the bottom there is a post called "Web Design Sidehustle" which was deleted a long time ago.

## I expected to see:
This View is listing a post in the bottom that's not even existing in WordPress!
I have also one post that I have added that didn't show, but today as I'm writing this ticket. It shows up, and I don't know why. Is there some caching going on with Toolset?

I just can't figure out where this post should be coming from.

-John

Well, that post is existing in your site hidden link
At least, that is where the link of "Web Design Sidehustle" in the view loop links to.
That's a Contribution post and can be edited here hidden link

And the title does not correspond, because you craft it with <h2><a href="[wpv-post-url]">[types field='contribution_title'][/types]</a></h2>, which will show the FIELD value as post title in the view, but link to the Post URL, which defenitely exists.

I might miss a step in the issue, but for me, it's expected to see that post in the list.

Ah, damn, it was the title field that had me confused. I even tried searching for the title, but no post came up.

Thanks for the clarification on this, it's what I needed 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.