Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Woocommerce Views warning when installing Woo Bookings and Product Vendors

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
The issue here is that the user is getting a warning about open_basedir whenever they activate the WooCommerce Bookings and WooCommerce Product Vendors when Woocommerce views is enabled.

Solution:
The problem is that you server has an open_basedir restriction in place, and the WCV json file is being flagged because it’s not in one of the open paths.

I would recommend that you get in touch with your server team and ask them to modify the open_basedir server settings so this file can be opened.

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 8 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by PZ hace 4 años, 2 meses.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

PZ

After installing and activating WooCommerce Bookings and WooCommerce Product Vendors I get a warning about Woocommerce Views visible when adding new page or post.

I can share a screen of the warning in private message as it contains sensitive data and the path is strange.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I've checked on the site using the credentials you've provided but i'm not seeing any strange messages. I've enabled the private fields so that you can provide me with the screenshots.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Would it be ok if I grabbed a full copy of the site using the duplicator plugin ?

If your site is larger than 500mb then I wouldn't be able to restore it from the all in one migration plugin.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

PZ

It's about 400MB. So it's OK. You can use duplicator if you like (but AIOWPM makes only one file backup).

PZ

Hi, is there any progress? If you need any more information or access please write.

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Currently restoring the backup to see what happens on my end.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

I've escalated your ticket to our 2nd tier supporters to see if they can replicate the issue from a copy of your site.

I tried to replicate the problem on the backup but im not able to see the issue there at all.

Will post any updates as soon as I get it.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

So I've gotten a response from our team and it seems to be a server issue.

The problem is that you searver has an open_basedir restriction in place, and the WCV json file is being flagged because it’s not in one of the open paths.

Could you get in touch with your server team and ask them to modify the open_basedir server settings so this file can be opened?

Thanks,
Shane

PZ

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.