Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Woocommerce Orders list in views

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 5 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

Este es el foro de soporte técnico para Toolset: un paquete de plugines para el desarrollo de sitios WordPress sin escribir PHP.

Cualquier persona puede leerlo, pero solo los clientes de Toolset pueden publicar en este foro. El soporte de Toolset atiende 6 días a la semana, 19 horas por día.

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Christian Cox hace 3 años, 5 meses.

Assigned support staff: Christian Cox.

Autor

Hello Brian. These days I was thinking that I could use Toolsets to get a list of orders in Woocommerce. I have seen that in views you can use this type of Post, however, you do not get any kind of results.

Do you have to do something special to get the data? It is possible with Toolsets to obtain a list, for example, by dates of the orders with the data of the clients, amount of each purchase, for example?

It does not work for me

regards

Hi, you can find more information about displaying Orders on the front-end here:
https://toolset.com/learn/create-an-ecommerce-wordpress-site/displaying-more-information-from-woocommerce/how-to-display-woocommerce-orders-on-the-front-end/

The total price of the order is a hidden WooCommerce custom field called "_order_total". To make it accessible by Views go to the Toolset -> Settings page, click the Front-end content tab and look at the Hidden custom fields section. There, click the Select custom fields button and check the Order Total field.