Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Woocommerce 2.6.x Tabbed My Account Page Support in WCV

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 8 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Beda hace 7 años, 7 meses.

Assisted by: Beda.

Autor

Hey Toolset team. Just a quick question - Woocommerce now has a tabbed My Account page. I'm using Woocommerce Views, and the tabs aren't displaying, it's just a list of links. Will support for this be coming to a future update to Woocommerce Views? If so, is there any timeline or beta version for that?

Thanks!

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-25 um 15.17.26.png
Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-25 um 15.14.57.png

I apologize, can you show me what you mean?

I activated WooCommerce on Twenty Sixtenn with no Toolset at all, and all i see are Links in the My Account Page.

Is there a specific step I miss?

It does BTW not change if I use Views and WooCommerce Views.

I am sure I miss something crucial here.

my-act-us.jpg
my-act-store.jpg

Hi Beda,

You are correct, that view is exactly the same as mine (pic #1). It was my understanding that 2.6 would add tabs like in the second picture I have here. After looking again, it seems as though they decided users should style these themselves, which means editing the templates. I don't have a problem doing that, but it could be a consideration for the next version of WCV to just use bootstrap tabs to style the page a bit.

But the Account page is not something we support to customize.

With WooCommerce Views you can cusomize the Shop and Single Products.

You can assign a Content Template or a Layout to your Account Page but the content of WooCommerce will be rendered through the WooCommerce ShortCode [woocommerce_my_account].

This can not be modified by Views or Layouts as it's hardcoded.

Layouts now has a new feature of Bootstrap Tabs and Accordions, you could use it to customize your Account page with Toolset ShortCodes, but WooCommerce ShortCodes are only the ones as listed here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-shortcodes/

This is the DOC for WooCommerce Views in case you need it:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-woocommerce-views/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.