Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] When I change the conditional option, the fields don’t appear

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:

When I change the conditional group option in Toolset post form, the fields in the conditional group don't appear on the view page.

Solution:

There are "Conditional display" settings in custom fields, you can remove them, then test again.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 9 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 9 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by GinaM9227 hace 3 años, 8 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor
issue1.png
issue2.png

I have a one issue
Now I am making the new product page with Toolset
When I change the conditional group option, the fields in the conditional group don't appear on the view page.
I am not sure why this happen
Please help me

ps: I changed the conditional option from [Is event ] to [Product type]

Hello,

How do you setup the custom field "Product type"? with Toolset Types plugin or other plugin?
Please take a screenshot for it, I need to test it in my localhost, thanks

product_type.png

I used Toolset

I have tried it in my localhost with a fresh WP installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins, use the same settings as your screenshots same as your screenshot, the conditional groups works fine, please check these in your website:

1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

2) In case it is a compatibility problem, please deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2020, and test again

3) Also check if there is any PHP/JS error in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

I have enabled the private message box, in case you need more assistance for it.

Thanks for the details, I can login your website, will update here if find anything

Please check these:
1) Edit field group:
hidden link
find and edit field "Nearest Transport Stop", in section "Conditional display", you are using condition: Is Event = 1

2) Edit post form:
hidden link
line 54, I have added the "Is Event" field into form:
[cred_field field="is-event" force_type="field" class="form-control" output="bootstrap"]

3) Test it in front-end:
hidden link

enable option "Is Event", I can see it works fine, please check if it is fixed. thanks

Thank you for your help
I know it

At first time I set the [Is event] conditional field in there, at that time all fields were shown
Recently I changed the conditional fields from [Is event] to [Product type],
After setting it, the all fields disappeared.

It seems like Toolset Issue.

Please check it again
Thank you

is-event.JPG

Please check as I mentioned above:
Edit field group:
hidden link
find and edit field "Nearest Transport Stop", in section "Conditional display", you are still using condition: Is Event = 1

Where and how did you change the conditional fields from [Is event] to [Product type]?
please provide detail steps to duplicate the problem, thanks

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.