Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] views Migration

This support ticket is created hace 5 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Etiquetado: ,

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Mohammed hace 5 años, 2 meses.

Autor

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I want migrate a site to another site and domain and the views are empty when i move the domain

is an error?
Thanks

Hi,

Please deactivate all plugins except for Toolset and activate the Twentynignteen theme and try to import again.

In case this didn't help, please share the access admin credentials of the new domain so that we can check the issue on your website.
We will also need the exported files from the old website. please upload them to an uploading platform and share the download link in the next private reply.

I will set the next reply as a private one to share the needed information securely.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.