Skip Navigation

[Cerrado] Using WP All import with add on not showing RFG

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 5 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Luo Yang hace 3 años, 5 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor
delegateimport.JPG

I have a planner event group and within that i have a reapeatable field grp called delegate

I have an import csv for delegates but the WP all import is not showing the RFG to provide the link on.
I am using the new release addon.

Tony

Hello,

Toolset repeatable field groups are based on one-to-many relationship, the relationship slug value is same as repeatable field group slug, each RFG item is also a single post.

Please follow our document to import items of repeatable field groups:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/import-posts-from-csv-with-relationships-using-wp-all-import/

rpgJPG.JPG

Hi Luo

Yes that make sense , and i do have the RFG defined.
But why does it not come up with the RFG in wp all import ? ,as shown on the previous image i sent you
So what columns should the csv have in order to import the delegates and link to them to and event. ?
Tony

Since it is a compatibility issue with "wp all import" plugin, please provide copies of the latest version of "wp all import" + "WP All Import – Toolset Add-on" plugins in below private message box, you can put those files in your own google drive disk, share the link only, I need to test it in my localhost, thanks

El debate ‘[Cerrado] Using WP All import with add on not showing RFG’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.