Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Using CRED and possibly ACCESS

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 8 respuestas, has 3 mensajes.

Last updated by Daniella hace 7 años, 8 meses.

Assigned support staff: Nikos.

Autor

Hi,
I had another question about our previous thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/integrate-types-and-views-with-membership-option/
What is the benefit of using CRED instead of GravityForms? I need the user to be able to create their own listing (custom post type) depending on their level of free or premium (paid option integrating paypal). After they create the listing, I need the user, either free or paid, to be able to edit their listing if they need to. Is this possible?
Thank you.

Dear Daniella,

CRED is fully integrated with Types and Views plugins and gives you more flexibility for your purpose. GravityForms is a very good contact manager, and CRED is a form builder instead.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

So, using CRED without a membership plugin: a user can create a listing via a form - whether free or paid - and then the user can sign in and be able to change/edit that listing?
In addition to this, is it possible for a user to be signed in to edit their listing and have the option to upgrade to the premium listing level?
Thank you.

Hello Daniella,
CRED plugin operates on content (any content, like custom post types, pages, taxonomies etc..)

Also it has hooks and user access control (through various other plugins, like Access, User Role Editor and Members)
which provide another level of access customization.

So for this purpose you can use either of these access plugins, or hooks directly to enable/disable certain users/roles from accessing or editing
content using cred forms

Can you please put me in touch with a developer that is familiar with TVCA?

Hi Daniella
i am the developer of CRED plugin

How can i help you?

Hi Nikos,
Are you for hire?

Thank you Daniella,

but right now, no

However if you need someone familiar with TVCA to hire
there is a section on this site about developers working with Types/Views/CRED plugins that might help you

https://toolset.com/consultant/

Hope this helps

Thank you for the tip.