Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Use using an href to go back to a previous custom search filter

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 3 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 4 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by mikeB-14 hace 4 años, 3 meses.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

Hi
A user does a custom search eg..
hidden link

From that point the user select a url link record to display .
The back button is fine and will remember the filter. , but if the user goes down a another level to a section of that record i need the user to get back to the filtered list from that point.

So i want that to be an href button on any of the related pages.
How can i do that ?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mike,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If I understand clearly you want the user to go back to their previous search when they have clicked on one of the results correct?

What you want is a button on the result to go back to the previous search results ?

Please clarify for me.
Thanks,
Shane

step2.png
step 1.PNG

Hi Shane

Yes that is correct
See the images
So step 1 is the search results
Step 2 user has moved to a a selected record
Step 3 the user could select one those other buttons
When at that lower level I want the user to have a button to go back to step1 which fires the same results

Tony

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately no this won't be possible to do.

The very least a solution would be outside of the scope with what we can provide here as support.

So you will need to write some code that could get the previous history and insert it into the button.

If you're not sure how to get this done, I would recommend that you get in touch with one of the registered contractors on our site that would be able to get this done for you .
https://toolset.com/contractors/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.