Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Update not showing

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
The option to update the Access plugin seems to have disappeared.

Solution:
Older "WPML - complementary" accounts included Access. Because this account type is no longer offered Access was missing from the list of available plugins passed in a JSON file in the custom installer. This has now been fixed, but may require you to press the Check for updates button on the installer page.

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 12 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 17 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by idigon hace 4 años, 10 meses.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Autor

Thanks Nigel!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hello again.

This should hopefully be fixed, although in your particular case I'm not sure if it is going to help you.

The "WPML - complementary" account is no longer offered but we weren't maintaining the availability of Access to existing users with this account type, and this has been remedied (although it will require clicking the "Check for Updates" button to reload the required JSON file).

The installer code for Toolset plugins is bundled with Types, but you are not using Types on your site and I'm not sure whether you should see Toolset plugins when the installer code comes from WPML (which you are using).

The quickest way to know for sure is for you to just try it and see.

Could you please do that, and if it doesn't help I'll seek further clarification from my colleagues.

Thanks so much Nigel! It's working now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.