Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] the CRED form isn't saving input from css editor anymore

This support ticket is created hace 6 años, 5 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by filipV-3 hace 6 años, 5 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor

Hi Luo,
the cred form we were just working on together: /wp-admin/post.php?post=838&action=edit lost suddenly its CSS input that was previously there all the time. I can't save new css either. I can edit the cred form itself though.
I try to add:
.checkform {
column-count: 3;
}

In the other cred form it still works (but i didnt re-save that one today, to not lose that css while client is looking at frontend)
ps i updated to latest plugin versions.

Any idea?
Thanks!

Dear filip

Thanks for the feedback, it is a known problem, our developers are aware of this issue and are working towards a patch. I can keep you updated here as work progresses. Please stand by and I will update you when I have more information to share.

Thanks Luo, looking forward!

Hello, CRED 1.9.2.1 has been released, and includes a fix for the editor JS and CSS panels. Please download and install the latest plugin update.

hi Luo, yes i found out so after it was released, great!
Thanks!!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.