Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] "Styling editor" box gone for good?

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 4 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Waqas hace 7 años, 4 meses.

Assisted by: Waqas.

Autor
styling-editor.jpg

You can see the how this problem has evolved overtime at

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/customize-fields-for-admin-panel-functionality-is-gone-in-views-1-10/

By adding this at the bottom of my wp-config.php:

define('TYPES_USE_STYLING_EDITOR', true); 

I've been able to keep the "Styling editor" alive and well. Now with the most recent update to WP 4.7 the Styling Editor no longer opens. It appears in the editor (see screenshot) but I click on the down arrow to open and nothing happens.

I love to be able to customize these post fields so clients know what part of WordPress I created plus what part they are supposed to work with.

Is it possible to get it working again?

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I apologize for this issue, and it has already been notified to the relevant Dev Team. I 'll update you as soon as I hear back or there's a solution.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Please see https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-using-legacy-styling-editor-types/ and read carefully for a temporary solution, proposed by our developers.

The issue will originally be fixed in next version of Types plugin. In the meanwhile, you can try out the patch mentioned in the above link.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation, have a nice day.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.