Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Sidebar being pushed down randomly on category archive page

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by AG hace 4 años, 1 mes.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Autor

AG

Tell us what you are trying to do?I'm trying to work on my category archive template pages and have the content in I'd like to have, but for some reason, just on the category archive page, my sidebar is now forced down below the #left-area yet it looks fine everywhere else. Something to do with the category archive template is messing up my page but I can't find what.

Is there any documentation that you are following? No, just the steps through the content archives template

Is there a similar example that we can see? No

What is the link to your site? hidden link <--- this is category archive page that is doing something funny, but when you click on the "Speakers" page link at the top you can see how the page is supposed to look.

Is there also a way to get the category title to show up on the page at the top?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

If you'll check the source code of the archive page that you've shared, you'll see that there are 121 opening div tags, while 122 closing div tags. This imbalance is resulting in the broken structure/layout.

Please check your WordPress Archive's content in the backend and make sure that no extra closing div tag is present.

In case the issue still persists, with properly balanced div tags, you're welcome to share temporary admin logins details, for further troubleshooting.

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

AG

That pesky closing div! Thank you for your help.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.