Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Searching for Toolset Views Building block in Divi

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Christian Cox hace 3 años, 2 meses.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Autor

Tell us what you are trying to do?
On the Elegant Themes Blog this article was shared:
hidden link

This Toolset Views building block mentioned in the article is completely unknown to me and I don't see it between my Divi Modules.
Is this something news? Beta? Do I need to activate something?

That's the first I've heard of this block, I wasn't aware of a new pending integration with Divi but I could be the last to know. As far as I'm aware, our current recommendation is not to mix Toolset and Divi elements on the same page:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/using-toolset-with-divi/
Let me ask my 2nd tier support team about this and get some feedback. I tried activating the latest version of Divi with Blocks and with Views, but didn't find the View module they referenced in their blog post. Maybe we're missing something...I'll try to find out on our end.

Thx Christian,
Glad to hear it is not my stupidity, I can't find the building block 😉

Let's wait and see what colleagues will say.

To be honest, Divi and Toolset has been and still is a very powerful combination if you use it wisely and know how to combine both powers.

It turns out the Toolset View module is enabled by today's releases of Views/Blocks. I was not informed until just now. If you have not been prompted to update to the latest versions of Views/Blocks today, you may need to trigger that update manually by going to Plugins > Add New > Commercial tab, then click "Check for Updates" in the Toolset installer area.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.