Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Results are not filtering

This support ticket is created hace 6 años. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 19 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by samC-4 hace 6 años.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Autor

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Sam

My colleagues have confirmed the issue with your site but haven't identified the source yet.

They are still working on it and I'll get back to you when they have an update.

Thanks for your patience.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Sam

It seems that the problem is the slugs of the fields you have created in ACF include special characters, namely % signs.

That is not allowed in Types and is not expected, and Views cannot handle them as-is.

The developer says that he will update Views to be able to handle such field slugs in a future update, but that may come too late to help you.

The only alternative for now if you want to use your ACF fields with Views is to rename the slugs so that they only contain standard characters (e.g. numbers, letters, underscores, dashes).

Okay I have changed those fields but the problem still persists.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Sam

I think the problem is that the data with the % character in the meta keys is still in the database.

When you try to add a new filter and load the non-Types fields, it scans the postmeta table and is breaking because it finds such keys there.

I just used phpMyAdmin to go into the postmeta table and delete that data, re-tested, and loading the non-Types fields worked fine.

Are you able to do the same? You would have to re-enter the data in question. Or you could update keys in the database directly to whatever you have changed them to in ACF.

I don't know if ACF has a tool/feature that if you change a custom field slug it can update the existing posts in the database to use the new slug.

All fixed , thankyou

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.