Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Read and view fields

This support ticket is created hace 6 años, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Fabian hace 6 años, 7 meses.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

Read and view fields

I have a client that wants to display a few data in wordpress through the client card of woocommerce. This data is inserted directly into the database through a synchronization performed by your CRM (It is a development in Windows, but I do not know it). These fields are not created by Toolsets, not even by a WordPress or Woocommerce plugin.

Your idea is to insert these fields into the database through a synchronization so that we can then display them on the account page of the customer in Woocommerce.

My question is:

Can I with Types and Views display fields that have not been created or renamed by Types or any other plugins? This is possible? Can Types recognize these fields?

I hope I made myself clear.

Thank you for your help.

regards

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - if data is not stored with types fields, not with other custom fields there is no way to display such information.

I think you are referring to Cookies where the data is stored and displayed with the field. If you can share more information where I can see Credit card information with which user account I would like to review that first and then I can say if its possible to display such information or not.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - all this scenario need custom programming and that is beyond the scope of our support policy. If you need custom programming for your project, please feel free to contact our certified partners:
=> https://toolset.com/consultant/

I already knew that this is completely out of support, but I needed to consult it because of the doubts. Thank you for your time and help.

regards

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.