Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Question about custom field _toolset_edit_last

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 3 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by julieP hace 3 años, 3 meses.

Autor

I've noticed entries in my postmeta table where meta_key is _toolset_edit_last.

When are these fields generated? What purpose do they serve? What purpose do they serve that the wordpress built in _edit_last field doesn't? Is it safe to periodically delete them?

Thanks

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This hidden field is added to Toolset objects that are not edited with the standard post editor (which would receive the standard WordPress _edit_last field) and is used for internal purposes and should not be deleted.

It is not added to non-Toolset entries.

OK thanks for clarifying; I wanted to be sure before including them in my housekeeping functions.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.