Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Product Description Tab STILL strips tags / html

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 3 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Luo Yang hace 7 años, 2 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor

The topic below which is no longer getting support replies sums the issue up nicely. This is an issue dating back over a year and still not resolved. Quite a frustrating limitation and there has to be a better way you can do it so my product descriptions don't just look like walls of ugly words and can have their formatting back...

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-product-short-description/#post-472189

Dear David,

It is in our to-do list of Views plugin version 2.4, our developers are working on it, but I am not sure when will it be released. I suggest you subscribe to our blog to get the updated news:
https://toolset.com/blog/

I am already subscribed to the blog thank you.

My issue is that this has been discussed since September 2015. That is 14 months, if I am to wait another 14 months I would rather change plugins and use something that doesn't ruin my product pages.

Is there any timeline for when 2.4 is predicted to be ready? There is no good solution for this right now but its programmatically not too hard for you to change the plugin to not strip the tags as this is not default WooCommerce behaviour but a bug introduced by Toolset.

If you can't fix it then I will have my developer fix you and show your team just how easy and fast it is to do.

Q) Is there any timeline for when 2.4 is predicted to be ready?
As I mentioned above, I am not sure when will it be released, there isn't any timeline for when Views 2.4. Our developers are working on it, and it would be great that you can share your solution, that will help other users.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.