Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Problem

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
The page with CRED form display as 404 error.

Solution:
Create another page with the CRED form shortcode, but with different page slug
Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 5 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by rafaelT-2 hace 8 años, 2 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor

Hello,

I'm trying to design a Cred form and it's perfectly done, If I try to see it by preview, it works perfectly.

The problem is when I create a page with the code of the form, It shows:

"Nothing Found
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help."

I don't know which can be the problem...

Other forms work perfectly in the same webpage, it's just one of them.

Thank you.

Regards.

Dear rafael,

How do you setup the problem CRED form?
Is it a form for editing post?
If it is, please check if you are editing the correct post of post type setup in the CRED form.

If you get the "Nothing Found" error message, it seems to be a 404 error, which means there isn't such a such a page in your website, could you post a live problem URL for it?

It's a create content,

and the post types is correct, it's done exactly like others forms but it's the only doesn't work.

Can I tell you some password an link to you check? Thank you.

OK, please fill below private detail box with login details of your test site, also point out the problem page URL and CRED form URL, thanks

It is not a problem related with CRED plugin, I checked these in your website:
1) hidden link
remove the CRED form shortcode, view above page in front-end, it is still a 404 error: Nothing Found, so it will display 404 error with or without CRED form shortcode

2) Then I create another page with the CRED form shortcode, but with different page slug "tickets2",
It works fine:
hidden link

It seems there is anther plugins or theme have taken the slug tickets2, I suggest you deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again.

Thank you, I don't understand why you managed, because I tried to do it several times with new pages, but it's ok.

Regards.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.