Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Permalink structure for custom post types

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 9 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Christian Cox hace 4 años, 9 meses.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Autor

I've created a custom post type: Recipes (slug: recipes). My WP Post permalink structure is: site.com/%category%/%postname%/
Is there any way to get something similar that includes the CPT name or slug in the permalink?
I looked at ticket you responded to by Nicholas but it was a bit off-point.

Whoops. I misstated the question. Is there any way to get the WP category which is also used by that CPT into the permalink in any position, beginning or end?

There's nothing built into Toolset that will achieve that kind of custom URL structure, unfortunately. Types custom post type URLs are based on the WordPress standard, which is /post-type-slug/post-slug/. You have the option of using a different static slug instead of the post type slug, but it's not dynamic or based on a category term. That structure would require custom code, or a third-party custom permalink plugin.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.