Skip Navigation

[Cerrado] Pagination Issue with WooCommerce Views Handling subcategories

This support ticket is created hace 6 años, 10 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 6 respuestas, has 3 mensajes.

Last updated by yuri.s hace 6 años, 9 meses.

Assigned support staff: yuri.s.

Autor

I'm using WooCommerce Views to handle my Woocommerce categories and products.

Please see my last thread to see how we set up the subcategories and products views:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-category-archive-doesnt-work-with-both-products-and-sub-categories/

The issue is pages that are displaying subcategories have pagination as if they were displaying products.

For example:

hidden link (http login: bdsmshop:Development!)

Only has 3 subcategories but is displaying pagination for 3 pages of products inside those subcategories.

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum and for providing the Debug Informations

I recall the older thread. Are we currently speaking of this View (since it's a subcategory)

[wpv-view name="Customize Product SubCategory"]

In that case, did you check the View, if any Pagination is included there?

In case it isn't, could you re-porvide access to the site, so I can take a look?

Please could you confirm me the additional Details?

Thank you

Just wondering if you had an update on this issue?

Hi Grant, Beda escalated this issue to me and I'm looking into it right now.

As soon as I have an update I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Yuri.

Hi Grant, I couldn't replicate this issue locally so I tried accessing your server but the user/password didn't work. Can you verify if they are valid, please?

Regards,
Yuri.

My apologies, the username is wp-types

Password as mentioned.

Hi Grant, for some reason WooCommerce believes that it should output the pagination even though I checked on the debugger and your query is not currently being paginated by Views. I believe this issue is WooCommerce related but I'll keep digging into it. One thing you can try is forcing the removal of this pagination when the specific view is in place. I don't have knowledge of how this is done in WooCommerce but I believe that their support staff can help you with that.

The following code will trigger only on this specific view right before executing the loop

add_action( 'wpv-before-display-taxonomy', 'force_pagination_removal', 10, 2 );
function force_pagination_removal( $term, $view_id ) {
    if ( $view_id == 13825 ) { 
        //execute the removal of woocommerce's pagination
    }
}

Let me know how this works out for you.

Regards,
Yuri.

El debate ‘[Cerrado] Pagination Issue with WooCommerce Views Handling subcategories’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.