Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Old Product is being picked up

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 5 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Luo Yang hace 3 años, 5 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor
date_missing.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do? When I share my website address (on Facebook, Skype etc), an old event shows up instead of the General Description. See attached screenshot where you can see the image and the date of an event from 6 months ago.

There are many old events but I do not know why this specific old event is being picked up even though it is not even on the Main shop.

Is this related to the Toolset Views? Can you please help me remove it?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Hello,

I don't think it is related with Toolset plugins, and Toolset plugins do not have such kind of feature, nothing we can do here. And it should be a feature of other plugin of your website, I suggest you check them one by one.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.