Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Notification e-mail in cred

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 4 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 18 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by rafaelT-2 hace 8 años, 3 meses.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Rafael,

I went ahead and modified the form to match the screenshot you had provided.

Please let me know if everything is ok now 🙂

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you very much, It looks very well, I don't close this issue because it's possible I need some help more, as soon as I finish it, I'll close it, ok?

Thanks again.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Rafael,

I'm happy I was able to assist you with this 🙂

However what I encourage you to do is to mark this ticket as resolved. The reason for this is that our forum search will only search through resolved tickets so other customers who are experiencing a similar issue are able to find this ticket.

What you can do is to open a new ticket when any issue arises and then assign it to me or make mention of me in the ticket and any supporter who picks up that ticket will assign it to me.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you very much!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.