Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Notification e-mail in cred

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 5 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 18 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by rafaelT-2 hace 8 años, 4 meses.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

Hello, I have a little problem in notifications again,

how can I put the name of the post to be notify by email?

I have it:

%%POST_TITLE%%
<p>%%FORM_DATA%%</p>

and it shows:

"Auto Draft"
and the "data of the form."

Thanks. regards.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This issue could be appearing because you do not have a Post title field on your CRED form.

You get an "Auto Draft" as a placeholder title because the post was created without a user generated title.

In order to have a user generated title you will need to add this field to your form.

<div class="cred-field cred-field-post_title">
		<label class="cred-label">
Formulario Name
</label>
		[cred_field field='post_title' post='formulario' value='' urlparam='']
	</div>

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

Hello,

no, it's not resolved, Sorry, what I want is to put a form in a web page of travel, this form will appear in all the travel just if somebody wants to receive some information.
For example, this form will be in a New York, London, Tokyo travel, etc, If I enter in New York, It must send an email from this page, I don't want the user types "NEW YORK" because the user is in page "NEW YORK"
So what I want to include in the notification is the post Tittle "NEW YORK" in this case...

Thanks.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Rafael,

Unfortunately this is not possible. Our CRED form notification sends the information of what was entered on the form itself. If there is no post title being entered then the Notification cannot send a post title.

What you can do is to manually add the title to the notification mail itself but then it would not be dynamic.

Our CRED notification is strictly to notify users when posts are created and what information was entered onto the CRED form.

So having the title the email without physically entering it on the form is not possible 🙁

Please let me know if this clears things up for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Well, and, is it possible to send the web address??

Thanks a lot.

Another question, is it possible to show the boxes following the text?

For example:

What I have is:

Name:
Box to type the name
Surname:
Box to type the surname

What I want is:

Name: the box to type the name
Surname: The box to type the surname

Thank you!!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Rafael,

Yes this is possible to send the post link by using this shortcode.
[wpv-post-link]

In a CRED notification email, Unfortunately not you cannot have a box to type in your name in the email itself.

Thanks,
Shane

The same problem,

with [wpv-post-link] it shows "Auto Draft" instead of the tittle

Thank you.

Doubts.jpg

Another doubt is to dessign the form puting the boxes on the right place instead of below the tittle, and how can I change the submit button to the class button.

Thanks again

Shane
Supporter

Hi Rafael,

If you were to check the backend posts themselves by going to the post type, you will notice the titles there say Auto Draft as well.

To change the submit button text just look for this shortcode on your CRED form.

[cred_field field='form_submit' value='Submit' urlparam='']

Just change the value of the submit button.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you,

did you read my last answer? I upload a picture with some doubts more about this topic.

Thank you!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Rafael,

Could you allow me to have admin access to the website so I can check on this for you ?

I will be enabling the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 5.40.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 5.38.30 PM.png

Hi Rafael,

I checked the website and the form.

As mentioned in my previous posts the reason for the auto draft being sent in the email is because there are no title fields on the form, so when your posts are created they are created without title. See Screenshot.

Take a look at the posts on the backend you will notice that these also say auto draft.

In order for the autodraft not to appear you MUST specify a title for the newly created posts using the
[cred_field field='post_title' post='formulario' value='' urlparam='']
shortcode.

Please let me know if this clears things up for you.

Thanks,
Shane

349652-Doubts.jpg

Hello again,

your answer is not exactly what I need, because asking the customer to rewrite the post he is watching is a little unpolite.

Anyway, the other things I asked:
The first one, is the button submit, this is just which I had, but I would like to insert a button the same class as the theme, but I don't know how to do it in cred.

The second one is to change the structure of the form so is in the picture I add here.

Thank you.

Regards.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Rafael,

I must apologize about that 🙁

Let me see if I can assist with your other issues 🙂

1. Regarding adding a class to the submit button. All you need to do is add a class attribute to the shortcode and you can just add the classes for your theme's css.

[cred_field field='form_submit' value='Submit' class='test' urlparam='']

2. To rearrange your form structure you are able to add HTML to your CRED form editor so what you can do is to find a form style and just add the HTML for that form style and the css as well. Here is an example below.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

Hello again,

Thank you very much for your answer, I managed the button class, but what I am not able to do is the second item, I don't know where I have to type the html text so as the example you sent me.

Thank you very much.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.