Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Migrating Views from old site (Views plugin) to new site (Blocks plugin)

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:

Using Toolset's Import/Export, The only tabs on the new site's Import/Export are Types, Associations, and Forms. I don't see any options of Views.

Solution:

The export/import tab for Toolset Blocks has been disabled on purpose, our developers are working on it, but I am not sure when will this feature will be implemented.

Currently, you will try as you mentioned above, manually recreate the content template and view blocks.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by DavidW2160 hace 3 años, 6 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor

I'm refreshing a site manually due to a hack (can't use Duplicator), but it's a pretty simple site anyway. The old site used the Views plugin to create a view, and the new site uses the Blocks plugin with "both Legacy and Blocks" interface checked in Settings.

I can export (using Toolset's Import/Export) the view from the old site, and it creates an appropriately named zip file. However, there's no Views tab on the new site because I don't want to install the legacy plugin during this re-do. I've selected "Legacy and Blocks" option for views in Settings. The only tabs on the new site's Import/Export are Types, Associations, and Forms. I don't see any options in Settings that might add this capability.

It's a fresh install, and I'm been able to import Types and Forms successfully. All plugins are up to date (Blocks, Forms, Types) and even all WP plugins are up to date.

Hello,

Yes, it is expected result.
The export/import tab for Toolset Blocks has been disabled on purpose, our developers are working on it, but I am not sure when will this feature will be implemented.

Currently, you will try as you mentioned above, manually recreate the content template and view blocks.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.