Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Maps not updating when scrolled

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 4 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Craig hace 7 años, 4 meses.

Assisted by: Beda.

Autor
Capto 2016-12-10_11-45-55_am.png

I have successfully added maps to my site using Views and Toolset Maps and they work perfectly until I start to scroll the map.

It doesn't redraw when I scroll, so I am left with large areas of grey colour where the are not redrawing – see hidden link for a live example.

Is there any way to fix this issue?

Kind regards,
Craig

This seems an Internet or Server issue.

Can I see a Live URL of this so to see it happen?

Please also check this still happens with no other Plugin but Toolset, and a native WordPress Theme.

Also updating WordPress and other Plugins is a required Debug step in this case.

If you run any Cache Plugin, make sure those do not interfere as well.

Hi Beda,

This happens on different servers and on my local dev machine. There is a link in my original post. I have updated plugins and WordPress on my local dev machine and on the live site and the maps still behave the same.
I tried disabling all plugins and still the same result.
I tried changing the theme to a native WP theme (twenty sixteen) and the map worked as expected
I tried disabling all plugins and using a native WP theme (twenty sixteen) and the map worked as expected.
So it would seem that it is an incompatibility with the theme I am using.
Thank you for the help and pointers, I will now take it up with the theme dev.

Best regards,
Craig

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.