Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Map not visible after page refresh. Switching on Debug shows map on next refresh

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 5 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Craig hace 7 años, 5 meses.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

I have a Google Map in a View which loads locations and displays them in clusters. Generally it all works as it should, except that sometimes the map doesn't load and on refreshing the page, the map disappears if it has loaded.

hidden link

I tried switching on Types Debug and whenever it is switched on, the map always displays when I reload/refresh the page. However, when I switch off Types Debug, the map no longer shows on reload/refresh.

I have tried clearing my cache etc and that doesn't seem to have had any effect.

Hope you can help.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I can see that on your browser's console that there is no MAP API key added:

util.js:210 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys <em><u>hidden link</u></em>

Could you please try to create new Google Map API and make sure following APIs are enabled:
- Google Maps Geolocation API
- Google Maps JavaScript API
- Google Places API Web Service

Once all of above APIs enabled, please generate new API key and add map key at toolset map settings page.

Does this help?

More info:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/display-on-google-maps/

Hi Minesh,

Thank you for that info. I did actually have an API key in place added in the Toolset Settings > Google Map API key field.

I have created a new one as advised and it seems to be showing the map properly now. Thank you.

The only thing is the the same javascript error appears in the console. Any idea why this might be happening?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Those console errors may be due to cache or conflict with third party plugin or theme.

Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Hi Minesh,

Thanks again for your help, I will do as you suggest and report back.

Kind regards,
Craig

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.