Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Limited Access Control Options for Relationship Forms

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 1 mes. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by OliverJ8211 hace 3 años, 1 mes.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Autor
Relationship_Forms_Access.png
Post_Forms_Access.png
Relationship_Form.png

So I have a website set up that allows "Event Hosts" to add "Businesses" to their "Events". I created a relationship and relationship form for this. (See Relationship_Form.png attached)

The site is under construction so unfortunately I can't provide a link to view, but can set one up if needed.

The relationship form works, but I can't control access on the back end. It gives very limited options for the Relationship Forms compared to the Post Forms and User Forms. (See Post_Forms_Access.png and Relationship_Forms_Access.png attached)

The functionality I want is for the "Event" creator(Event Host) to be able to add any "Business" to their events only. Currently it allows any user to add any "Business" to any "Event.

Thank You for your time, any help is appreciated and let me know if you need more info.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Your observation is correct and there is just one column of options available for "Relationship Forms Frontend Access" settings.

To limit the events in the form's list to only those which are added by the current user, you can go to that field's setting in the relationship form and select "Options only by the current visitor".
( screenshot: hidden link )

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank You very much! That worked perfectly.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.