Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Layout Header Questions

This support ticket is created hace 6 años, 11 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Luo Yang hace 6 años, 11 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor

I am using Layouts with the Genesis integration. The Genesis child theme I am using has a logo and menu below a full-width image. I rearranged things in layouts and now the image is ABOVE the logo and menu and there doesn't seem to be any way to move it down (or move the logo and menu above.

Is there a way to revert to the original layout and start over?

Or even better, is there any way to manipulate the placement of the full-width image? It doesn't show up in layouts.

Total newbie questions for layouts!

Dear Jason,

I suggest you follow our document to setup the full-width row:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/learn-how-rows-can-displayed-different-ways/
Cells extend to the full width
and
Row background extends to full width

and here are some documents for your reference:
Toolset Genesis Integration
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/layouts-genesis-integration/
Layouts documents
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/#layouts

I had already looked at the documentation. I am trying to integrate layouts with the "beautiful" child theme from StudioPress. My questions are these:

1. Is there a way to revert Layouts to the original settings in terms of the layout of a page?

2. The image area on the home page of "Beautiful" theme does not appear anywhere in Layouts. It is impossible to manipulate it because it's not there in Layouts. Is there any solution for this?

Q1) The pre-defined layouts of plugin "Toolset Genesis Integration" is in the plugin foloder
\layouts-genesis\public\layouts\

You can restore the layouts of plugin "Toolset Genesis Integration" by this:
Dashboard-> Tooslet-> Export/Import-> Layouts
in section "Layouts import", click button "Choose File", import and overwrite the layouts you needed.

Q2) Since I do not have a copy of the "Beautiful" theme, I need to duplicate same problem and check if it is possible within Layouts plugin, please provide a downloadable URL of the "Beautiful" theme, and describe detail steps to duplicate same problem, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.