Skip Navigation

[Cerrado] Latest Updates Broke Featured Image Shortcode WPML Compatibility

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Tia hace 7 años, 6 meses.

Assisted by: Tia.

Autor
wpml.jpg
no wpml.jpg

Hey all, I have been having this problem since the last few updates:

My posts are automatically duplicated into another language once submitted by users. The featured image also duplicates.

When viewing the posts in both languages (displayed in a layout), the [wpv-featured-image] shortcode is messed up in my second language (Chinese). As you can see through the below screenshots, the shortcode outputs completely different parameters in each language. In English, everything is shown as expected. In Chinese, the original image is loaded (my layout has the medium size image shortcode parameters), and it sets a width and height of 1px, so it is impossible to see the image!

Tia

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I am happy to help you with this.

Can you tell me if you already checked the following?

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

A. Update all Toolset related plugins & WordPress core.

B. Minimal Set Up:
1. All plugins except Toolset related disabled
2. Temporarily change the theme to a default WordPress theme (TwentySixteen)

C. If the issue is gone after Minimal Set Up steps above, activate each plugin one by one to find out which plugin is causing the issue.

Does the issue still persist when you do each step above?

- Please edit the first post and add debug information to the thread: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you in advance.

El debate ‘[Cerrado] Latest Updates Broke Featured Image Shortcode WPML Compatibility’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.